Attract Targeted Traffic And Leads To Your Business
Most of your potential customers start their buying journey seeking advice that solves their problems.
They’re in a gathering information state.
They don’t know your brand, or even it exists and they aren’t ready to make any decision. Unless your content is positioned for this stage, you miss an incredible opportunity to:
- Attract Targeted Traffic And Leads To Your Business.
- Provide Practical Information And Solutions To Your Targeted Customers
- Attract Quality Backlinks To Your Website
- Build Authority In Your Niche.
- Increase Your Social Media Presence And Build Brand Awarness
To make your content attract traffic, leads, and sales, you need an effective SEO content strategy.
An effective SEO strategy requires a combination of skills and tactics that make your content compelling content for your audience.
These skills are:
- Keyword research and validation.
- Internal linking.
- Headline and SEO meta tags.
- Gathering data, sources, and information.
- Optimizing Images for SEO.
My is name is BELABBES Brahim, I’m a B2B freelance writer and I help SaaS, Marketing and E-commerce brands like yours drive targeted traffic, leads and sales.
You already know that your B2B website needs quality content that brings targeted traffic, leads, and sales.
I’m not here to regurgitate things you already know.
But, you, in particular, you do not want to publish the same Run-of-the-Mill Content that everyone else is – you want to set yourself apart from the competition.
But you’re in one of the following situations:
- Struggling to find the time to create content that drives results.
- You’ve created blog posts, but you didn’t get results
- Sourcing writers who don’t understand B2B SaaS.
- Looking for someone who can simplify complexe topics.
I can do all that.
I wrote a small piece of content for MarketingProfs. Shortly after its publication, here is the engagement I got.
What’s funny about it, it shows on the first page of Google and generated over 700 links. without any extra work.
What’s In For You?
Let’s face it, to Google, short-form content = thin, underdeveloped, is shallow content.
I completely understand that you don’t have the time and energy to produce this type of content.
I have the skills, tools, and time necessary to create data-driven, long-form blog content that doesn’t lose its relevance and value over time whether it’s read today, tomorrow, in 6 months.
I want every piece that I create to work as a long term resource for your business.
Every Project Includes
Sounds Good? Send Me A Message To This Page.